Blogging...hmmm

This blogging is so new to me . But first my government name is Rianna Sarmiento and I am a freshmen at the U of M . I will be majoring in Accounting because I am good with numbers and organizing .  I really don't express myself to anybody but close friends/family . I'm willing to step outside the box. haha : ) Blogging reminds me when I used to be younger how I wrote in my journal every night before I went to bed . As I have gotten older I stopped it because my feelings were to much to write down . So blogging is a good alternative . lol . But I forgotten how much better I felt to get my feelings out and how relieved I was. This could be an escape for me : /

Last semester my classes were easy and I enjoyed most of them but this semester I know it will get challenging . I don't want to rush into things but I am just ready to make real money and not minimum wage . I'm practically on my own and loving it . I was so scared of college once I graduated . Because I thought it was going to be very hard , but it's not . Just the next level . I also though college was just work , work , work , but actually there is fun in between also . Another thing is I don't have to depend or ask my mother anything anymore . I'M FREE AT LAST ! aha . I couldn't do much when I was in high school but now , OH YEA ! I love to independence and responsibility because all I have to worry about anyone but myself . That might sound a little selfish but its true .

: )

Comments

  1. Blogging is kind of new for me as well, but I think it is going to be kinda fun and easy. I understand what you mean when you talk about being nervous about college at first. I felt the same way my freshmen year leaving home, but I learned to love it. Even though sometimes I do feel it is all work and no fun, I try to keep focus on where it is I'm trying to get in life. Hope you have a successful semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the differences between journaling and blogging? How do audience and purpose influence these differences?

    Jessica

    P.S. Yes, you should have fun in college. I regret studying too much and enjoying life too little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes being in college can be fun but if you wait till the last minute to do work, not a good idea. I know because I kind of did that a lot last semester, but I refuse to do that this semester. I like when you said you don't have to ask your mom for anything because I feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rianna,

    I just read your comment on Miranda's blog that revealed your apprehension for speaking in class. There is definitely a place for listening and observing in this course. I am an introvert, believe it or not, and it is not easy to engage 26 blank stares into a meaningful lesson. However, I look at it like a challenge; I love challenges like I love students. Anyhow, do not be afraid to speak up in the class. Unlike other classes where you must memorize and regurgitate, there are no right answers. I want everyone's voices to be heard.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey it's Meghan Bell, I very much enjoyed reading your article because you were able to tell your story from last semester and your expectations for the next. I believe everyone should write down things like this reguardless if it's on a blog page or just a piece of paper. Having plans for your future makes life easier and less complicated when new things round the cornor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts