Realizing What It's Like In College vs High School

Since being in college and taking on a lot of responsibility , I have really realized that this is the world . I know that might sound crazy but I'm serious . I just graduated from high school and now I'm in college . I have seen myself grow a lot and mature . Life is getting serious now . I say that because we as students are at a time in our life where we have to make up our mind on what we want to do for the rest of our lives.

Taking college classes is not a joke , you either pass or fail , go to class or skip . If you take a wrong step better believe there will be consequences . I was just thinking that my life is real . Its getting serious and its getting harder and harder . Life can either make you become a better person or break you to fail . I know I want to succeed and be happy . What about you ? What do you really want out of life ?

Comments

  1. Living a life of 100% personal responsibility is difficult, but it gives you 100% freedom. Otherwise, life becomes a prison of blame, fear, anger, resentment, and other negative emotions and behaviors.

    Jessica Swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yanna,

    Growing up is difficult. I'm 23 and in my first year. Juggling a full time job (or nearly) and taking on a full time course load is hard but life is harder. Don't rush college. Enjoy it. Real life stinks. But life is what you make it. Like Jessica said, you have 100% freedom. Take it. Enjoy it.

    -Drew

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts