Breastfeeding


Image result for breastfeeding image


Why are modern day women so quick to give their precious newborn formulated milk? All women need to innerstand that their bodies are the most sacred on the planet and it provides the nutritional needs for their baby particularly. I am 100% about the natural process of proceeding labor without any medicinal interventions. I only have one starseed right now and I had a successful home birth. It was the most amazing experience of my life. Home birthing really empowered me, but that would be in another post!

Now on to breastfeeding, I had made my mind up when I first found out I was pregnant because I didn't realize how many ingredients formulated milk had.
Ingredient List
I am going to be honest, it is hard for me to even say half these words yet alone know what they are and where they originate from! So this route was a "NO GO." That should show you, if you cannot read it or know where it originated from, it should not be ingested in your body.

Women now a days don't think establishing that mother/child bond is important anymore. That is the most sacred time for a newborn and mother. No modern day mothers just simply 'don't have time' which is asinine to me. But hey I can't nurture everybody's child, because if it were up to me all mothers would have to breastfeed because formula wouldn't even be an option. That is just my take on the whole situation.

Breastfeeding has to be the best decision I have made since conception. I always wanted to experience that divine connection with my starseed and develop an unbreakable bond.  Our society today does not value what the human body was essentially created to do. Instead, the media portrays women to just establish a career (by not being at home as in back in the day) and be promiscuous, in other words, be so busy you won't have time for your children. Then you have some that can't take the initial pain when it comes to breastfeeding or want to go through the physical change the body has to make to keep producing milk.

My actual first experience to breastfeeding was as soon as my baby, Aziza, was ready to nurse. TMI I had flat nipples therefore, the pain was excruciating). When I tell you I wanted to rethink the breastfeeding again, but I knew that was not an option. I seriously dreaded each 2-4 hour feedings but I was determined to get my baby everything she needed and I was determined not to fall for the convenience of formula.

Formula, some women may feel a certain way and that is completely fine, some women might not have even thought of this either.  Now if you take a minute and think about the word FORMULA, it sounds like a scientific concoction cocktail. I had to ask myself, now if I wouldn't drink it, why would I give it to my brand new, pure baby. Her body was untainted, why not just keep her that way.  The Most Highs created my breast for her nourishment specifically.

Today, the convenience of just going to the store to pick up some medicine or anything is tempting and comfortable but it isn't the right way. Nature is the right way, nature is the answer to all of human life's problems. Just taking the time to learn and knowing the various uses are beneficial for the present and the future. The Most Highs provided us with every fruit, vegetable, and herb for all aliments, why not use them to their advantage.

A natural alternative to formula, is Dr. Sebi's recipe Vegan Baby Formula.  Dr. Sebi created an organic, natural formula for our newborn if the mother isn't able to breastfeed for any  reason. It contains coconut water, hemp seeds, dates, and seamoss/bladderwrack (Dr. Sebi Bromide Plus).
Only 4 ingredients that are easy to read, and that most people know.

COCONUT WATER

  • Most hydrating and filtered fruit which contains potassium, magnesium, copper, cytokinins, antioxidant, and electrolytes. Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, cleanses and detoxifies the body and reduces stress and tension
  • According to Dr. Axe, coconut water can be used as IV hydration because of high electrolyte content

HEMP SEEDS

  • Complete source of protein that have all amino acids, unsaturated fats, fiver and rich in vitamins and mineral
  • Protect the brain, and boost heart health, reduce inflammation, improve skin conditions

DATES

  • Excellent in bone health, promote healthy bowel movements
  • Energy booster, diminish allergic reaction, and 90% natural sugar

SEAMOSS/BLADDERWRACK
Image result for benefits of breastmilk
  • Both seaweeds (algae), Bladderwrack cleanses the body and Seamoss replenishes the body of lost nutrients
  • Bladderwrack improves vision, aid in weight loss, improves thyroid, and prevents cancer disease
  • Seamoss relieves joint, skin, and muscles pain and aid in fungal infection, contains 92 minerals the body has out of 108
For all my mamas and mamas-to-be please don't rely on the pharmaceutical world for your newborns and even yourself, when nature is always there waiting on you to take advantage. My starseed is two and a half years young and is still actively breastfeeding.  It can be overwhelming and stressful but it is all for the benefit of her and her well being. So I have learned to put my selfishness aside. ThAnks you all for your time.


13love


Comments

Popular Posts